These are the 2 variations I tried so far. The taste was just so-so, hence they will not make it to the recipe listings on this blog.. hehe. Sorry, but the recipes that are posted here are only the ones tried, tested and loved :)
My very first attempt, it was on 2/3/11, I baked Cheesy Butter Cupcakes. It turned out quite good, but I did not add in any vanilla extract, so as a result of that, I could feel something like an after-taste at the tip of my tongue... not a nice one, I must say. Tapi ok la kan, first try kuar texture jadi elok je takde la bantat pulak hehehe.
![]() |
| Hasil baking saya yang pertama! |
![]() |
| Looks pretty yummehh, no? |
And my second attempt, soon after that, was Chocolate Cupcakes. Weird thing, it came out a bit 'menggerutu', guess because the choc chips actually melted in there. Is this to be expected? *ma'am baker nizan, sila jawabkan* :p
![]() |
| Another 'miss' from Mama :p |
Tapi kan.. for some reason, DH and son loved them, they ate the whole bunch!
And my third attempt...jeng jeng jeng jeng...is Chill Cheesecake (setengah adunan), it was lembik, and lemon juice was way too much till it tasted a tad too pungent/tajam like that... hmmm~~ tapi DH makan banyak jugak, and my mom too! I made this on our 4th anniversary *wink*
![]() |
| Ok la kot for a first try..? |
Tata~~!



